Friday, September 11, 2009

I should be cleaning, or showering, or something.


Do I have time for a 4th blog? not really. but, as a full time mom to a 1 year old, I feel like I am always on the lookout for a good outing. a treat for me, a treat for my son. usually this means a coffee for me, and some sort of stimulation for him. I know that I am not alone when it comes to finding activities to keep busy, to get of the house. I know that for me, if nothing else, I need to at least get outside once a day. I try to make an outing out of it. In some ways, I reward myself with a coffee, as an incentive. Some days, I need that incentive. desperately. I am starting this blog because I love to seek out new things. Having time away from work gives me time to explore Seattle more, and there are some great parks, and great coffeehouses/bakerys. I am also a pastry chef in limbo, so I am all about finding good pastries too. I bake vicariously through the good eats I find. and, the coffee, well, who doesnt need a good coffee?


Stay tuned as Z and I eat, drink and play our way through Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment