Thursday, August 9, 2012

Drive Thru' #4. Vienna Mae

Ok, ok, so it has been a year. and a lot has happened and alot that I need to catch up on here. Let me start with something easy.
For the past year, we have taken numerous trips to the Seattle Center. On our way is this little gem of a drive thru. This by far is my favorite one. She makes good coffee, even better that I dont have to step foot out of the car, AND the promise of a chocolate bean is enough to get the kiddos on board. I know, I know, not the best for an already amped up crew...

Vienna Mae is at the foot of the Fremont Bridge on the QA side, as you drive south across the bridge. cross the bridge and take your first right, she is located in the Nickerson Saloon parking lot.

The owner is super sweet, she offers some good cookies, many of which are vegan and also on occasion, she offers breakfast burritos.
The coffee is really good too.

My only gripe about this place is that she sometimes is closed during the normal operating hours. Vienna Mae is on twitter though and provides this information on a daily basis, so that is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment